Monday, June 15, 2009

Reminiscing....

As an Anniversary gift, Ross' Mom and Dad gave us a beautiful card in the mail, but what was inside the card was even more special. She took the time to put together some of the family's thoughts they wrote in a newsletter the month we were married and the month after. It was so fun to read and go back in time so to speak! My favorite part was what you will see here from Ross. It was so sweet to read what was on his mind at that time but I want you to pay special attention to the editors notes at the bottom of the letter! I laughed so hard when I was reading this part of the letter (the editors notes) out loud to Ross on our Anniversary! Ross and I chuckled while reading it. It was fun to read and go back in time. Thanks Mom and Dad for this precious gift! (you might have to click on the page to view it... don't worry it's not that long!)



(I teased Ross saying it had been about that long since I had gotten a love letter from him!) So he said this counts as one... He might not write to me very often but he tells me every day how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am so that counts for sure! I love him so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the gift. I can't do the same for all the children for we didn't have a family newsletter going until about 1992. We love you guys.

Love,
Mom