Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's Twist and Shout...


Thanks to Ross' sweet sister from middleton coming over Saturday to show us how to make cinnamon twists, Jerry is now able to go to Scout Camp in July! This was our first time ever making them..(Jerry, Rae and I) and we have had fun ever since.


This was the first dozen we made. They turned out beautifully.
This was the third day making them. Sure, they aren't perfect but they are delicous and fun to make. We are now getting the hang of it. Our niece has come over two mornings in a row to help us. Today we made 16 dozen and just got done delivering them! I am having a blast making them with my children and with my niece today and yesterday and it was wonderful to have Sondra and her family over on Saturday. There is no way we could have done what we did with out them! And thank you to all our dear friends for buying them and supporting Jerry! Thank you for the amazing recipe, Mom, especially Great-Great Grandma! Thanks for making it all possible. You are all great! I love you all soo much!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did wonderful I love the way you put everyones named that you love and have help you! TIy are tge BEAST poster ever!!!!!! I love all of you and thankyou for helping out my mom! And thankyou Jennica for helping my mom!! And thankyou mom for all your love and kindness!!! Love you soo much!!!!!!
Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is Raelene I wasn't paying attention you are the BEST poster ever!!!!! AND THANKYOU SONDERA FOR HELPING US AND FOR GETTING US STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the cinnamon twists are beautiful. I'm anxious to taste them on Friday. See you soon.

Love,
Mom

The Kelly Variety said...

They look good. Good work!
Good news I found my camera! Thankyou for yours, I'll bring it to you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

They are Delicious! We Love em!
Keep up the yummy baking!
Your Friends!
Glad you found something you Love to do! & to Share with Loved ones!