Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have a goal...Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere!

Ok, so I have a goal to post something everyday for the month of June. Not sure if it will happen , I hope you enjoy the posts.

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere!

Raelene and Brayden had a blast blowing bubbles last saturday! It was fun watching them enjoy something so simple. And I wonder why I don't buy him toys... they are more interested in the simple things in life.. you know, the boxes, wrapping paper, pots and pans, not the expensive toys. Maybe we can all learn from them!

Enjoy the slideshow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks soo cute!!! We did have a BLAST!!!!!!!! You did GREAT!!! I loke the cute background!!!! It is soo kool!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can do that with more bubbles!!!!
Love you sooo much!!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

SO Adorable! Sweet Blessings you have! You are Truly Blessed Amber!
Love ya Guys!! Your Friends!!