Monday, June 8, 2009

100th Post!

Yes folks, this is my 100 Th Post! I love to blog and it shows. I am always posting something. And I would even post if no one in the world saw it but me. This is my personal family history and I love to have something for our posterity to read. I want them to know that I wasn't just a boring old Grandma, Great-Grandma and so forth. Life wasn't always just a bliss and a bowl full of cherries! Of course if it had to be a bowl of fruit I would want it to be fresh, garden picked strawberries or raspberries. I want my posterity to know that there were struggles, challenges, sorrows, trials and tribulations, yet that even through it all, we made it through each one with a deeper faith and conviction in our Savior. Life is what you make it, not what happens to you.

I want my children to know that I love being a mother and that I will work hard each day to over come my weaknesses and have them become my strengths. I don't always know exactly what I am doing and how to love but I want to learn each day by asking my Heavenly Father what is just 1 thing that I can work on to improve my relationship with my children who are His children. I have a lot of growing to do.

I want my husband to know that being his wife is one of the greatest privileges I could have ever asked for. He is my best friend and I love being around him. I am grateful he is patient with me for this is my first and only time being a wife. Wouldn't it be nice sometimes if our spouses and children came with a manual? Like dog training. But I suppose that would take the fun out of it and the spontaneity of it all! I pray each day that I will be a better wife for my husband and help him to become the person he is intended to become.

I love being here on this earth and the adventures that I have had and are to come. I love my family, extended family and friends more than words could ever begin to express.
Until the next post I hope all are well and happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! Wont it be amazing when you can right the 1,000 or 1,000,000 post:)

Anonymous said...

I love that!!!!! Yeah what if Shaha's right??... Anyway I love the wording you put!!
Love you soooooo much!!!!!! YOU are GREAT!!!!!!
Love,Your daughter

Anonymous said...

We Love hearing from you! Seeing what Sweet Adventures your up to!!
Love ya Amber! Your Friends!