Wednesday, June 10, 2009

APC Camp

Well, I just dropped Jerry off at the Church and the buses should be on their way to Cascade right about now. This is Jerry's first time to Aaronic Priesthood Conference Camp and I am excited for him and a little sad at the same time. Sad because my boy is growing up too fast. But I am grateful that he will have this experience to come closer to his Savior.

We got him all packed yesterday and even got him a disposal camera. Depending on if he actually uses it will determine if I get to post pictures later! I sure hope he does, I would love to see some of what he gets to see up there. Every year in Sacrament after the Camp is over, boys who attended always get to speak about their personal experience while up there. These boys always come back incredibly fed spiritually and they have a stronger testimony because of it. I am looking forward to hearing all about Jerry's experience when he gets back. I love him as I do each of our children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First experiences seem to be engraven deeply in ones mind and heart. We're glad Jerry could have the opportunity of attending Aaronic Priesthood Camp. We're eager to hear of his experience.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Exciting cant wait to hear of his Experiences, that will touch not only his life but ours! Your Friends!