Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!/ Anniversary to Tammy and Tom!

I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the Sweetest Husband I know. Our children couldn't have been blessed with a better father. There is a quote that says "The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." I know he lives by this every day and he has learned from his greatest example, his father. I love you , Ross with all my heart. Thank you for being the father to our children that your father was and is to you.

I also want to say a happy father's day to Dad. That would be Ross' dad. He has been the father I have always prayed for and needed. There are not sufficient enough words to express my love and gratitude. I love you Dad and wish you a very special day!

Also, happy father's day to all of the brother's and brothers in laws. You are all just as special and we wish you a happy day. Thank you for being an example to all of us. We love you so much! Also, happy father's day to all our dear friends! We love you!

A special Happy Anniversary to our dear Sister and her Husband who share a special day today! We love you with all our hearts! You are a sweet couple and I can tell you love one another just as much, if not more than the day you first met. Thank you for you loving example for us to follow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that mom!!!!! You did great!!!

Love you soo much!!!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day... Ross!! We had an Amazing Dinner and Celebrating a Day of our Fathers!! We hope you enjoyed yours! Love your Blog wall!
Your Friends!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful tributes. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amber for thinking of us! I am blessed to have such a WONDERFUL husband. You know what it's like to have a great spouse! :)

Love,
Tammy