Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't Blink...

Ok.. the only reason I am posting these pictures is because my sweet mother in law requested them.. other wise I would not be doing this!
Yes, today (April 3rd) is the day I was born.. I feel like I share a connection with everyone, seeing as how we were all born at some point in our lives!
So as the song goes..
Don't blink
Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you
Wake up and you're twenty-five ... then 30, then yes even 32!




And now I am blessed with a beautiful family!!

6 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day! Thanks again for taking Olivia home. I appreciate it!

Matt & Corrine said...

Happy Birthday Amber! It's hard to believe you're 32. It's not old, it just sounds that way for you - like you said, it doesn't seem like that should be your age yet. By the way, in the photo of you and you sister, there is is an incredibly freaky resemblance between you and Raelene. I never noticed before. I hope you have a great day!

The Kelly Variety said...

Cute. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you Amber for sharing the photo's and comments with us. You continute to be so cute/beautiful. We love you! Have a great day. Dad & Mom

Bryce & Krista said...

happy birthday... fun stuff.
BnK

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I thought I loeft a comment! Well mom get use to it we are all getting older! But you my friend are getting younger! :) You did a wonderful job mom!! Thankyou for sharing with us!! (Me) YOU DO SUCH WONDERFUL JOBS MOM ON THE BLOG!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!
LOVE, RAELENE