Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Expensive Weekend!

You know you are becoming a blog addict when you look forward to having weird, crazy, funny, and unsual or even sometimes mundane things happen to you so that you can blog about them!!

Friday night I was enjoying a movie with my sweetheart at home and I have come to develop a habit of eating popcorn when I do. As I was chewing the popcorn, I felt something stuck in one of my teeth. To no avail I was unable to retrieve it and after much frustration, the thought occured to me that I had broke off part of my tooth! I went in a timely manner to the bathroom to see what the damage was and sure enough, there was half my tooth gone.. I had swallowed it and had no clue I had done so!

Now its off to the dentist tomorrow to get a crown fitted for the silly thing I had done and figured that the popcorn cost me around $500 dollars when all said and done... they say that you need to learn to laugh at yourself. I figure if I don't others will and so I will beat them to it!! Ya gotta find humor in your everday living and experiences or else you would go insane..

Then later on Saturday.. being the ever so careful mother and person that I am..! I left my prescription glasses on the counter and noticed that Brayden was quiet. I looked for him and found him on the ground playing with my glasses.. he had broken the side of them off and bended the middle! Hopefully they can be repaired so I can see in the sunshine when driving. Oh well, such is life and if this is the worst thing that I need to deal with I am blessed! Just part of learning and growing! I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at dentist office tomorrow. Hopefully you can get your glasses repaired. Have fun with your next blog. Love, Mom