Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My loveable, silly husband

This morning was a difficult one to get my husband out of bed for work. The alarm kept going off and I was not wanting him to be late for work... but also I WANTED to get more sleep before the kids were up.

So in trying to get him up I asked him if he would turn the alarm off. He told me that he didn't sleep well last night because he had to go into the laundry room and get the laundry. I said, dear that doesn't make any sense! Then he said he had to get up at midnight to put the clothes in the laundry basket! My crazy husband... he says the funniest things when he is trying to wake up or someone is TRYING to wake him up! I finally got him awake enough to explain what he was talking about. He said that a cramp in his leg woke him up and he shot up right out of bed at midnight! Then he said as he was hitting the bed in sheer agony, he missed and hit my arm instead! I apparently said that it hurt... although I don't remember any of it. So there you have it ladies.. my husband still is hitting on me... lol! I look forward to his next words of jiberish when I will try to wake him up.. until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog came in jut fine today. I enjoyed it very much. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

That is soo funny mom!!!!! You did a wonderful job!!! Can't wait until your next thing to read!!! Love you sooo much!!!!!!!
Love,Raelene