Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Finishing Touches...


Since yesterday was filled with meals and movies with friends and family, Ross didn't have time to fix my birthday cake that he was wanting to make... so this morning my dear, sweet husband got up and fixed it first thing. I have had the same birthday cake every year for 26 years now! It is my favorite cake of all times.. Angel Food Cake.
Then when he got home from helping a friend.. he brought with him Roses! I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing husband and to have wonderful kids! I love them soo much! We had the cake with sliced strawberries and whip cream... Yum!!

So now my birthday is complete! My kids made me cards last night and made everything so special for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Friend Amber! I am so Blessed for a such a sweet wonderful Friend you are! I spent Thursday with you and had a mini lil birthday lunch for you!! I hope your day with me was Great! I sadly didnt call you on our actually Birthday (which was Friday) I feel like a Terrible Friend! But I am hoping your Birthday was Amazing!! Which I know was because your family is so Wonderful and Loving!! I love you Amber I Wished I would of called!! But Sending you more Birthday Wishes your way!!
Your Friend Shaha