Friday, April 17, 2009

A Digital World



I was over at a friends today and she was helping me with my background for my blog. We got on the subject of digital cameras and I mentioned that it would be nice if we could just take a picture of our homes.. you know, the rooms that we want to have cleaned and the clutter gone, and then upload them to our computer and voila! once cleaned on the computer it would automatically do that in real life!
Think of the rearranging, the decorating, the endless possibilities that we could do if that were possible! Isn't it fun to just think about those things once in a while? If it were possible, my imperfections would go away.. oh wait.. it is but I have to wait for the Resurrection. I guess in some ways that is what it will be like. I never thought of it in that sense before... but that is the best Program that we could ever have been given and the Composer is our Savior, Jesus Christ. How thankful I am for His Sacrife and Atonement!
May we find ways to beautify our environment and ourselves while partaking in the blessings of the gift of the Atonement and know that we are "perfect" in His eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amber. Keep up the good work! Love, Mom