Monday, April 27, 2009

Brayden's Lingo...



From the mouth of my little two year old are his own definitions for his lingo.

Fwing- please push me on the swing
Pita- tortilla please
Crappy doo- Scrappy doo.
Try again- sing to me please
In singing I am a child of God, he says.."given me an wee wee home, all must do..."
3,2,1...- daddy play with me by picking me up and sitting me on your feet while you lay on the floor.
Monk- means to watch Tom and Jerry
That one- means new movie
Sandwich bread- means toast or a slice of bread with jam
"say cheese"- means want picture taken
moo here- old macdonald had a farm
piggie hurt- means toes got hurt
ouch I hurt- he wants you to ask if he is ok, then he says"ya Im ok"... then he is fine and smiles.
wanner- means water please.
shoe sock- means I want to go outside
i not stinky- means I am
I stinky- means I am not
i u- means I love you
last night at the dinner table, Brayden took a carrot and held it up in the air and said"by the power..." for those of you who remember He-Man. We all thought it was cute!
then he will say" yes! I did it! and uses the arm motion.
sit down - means I want you to play with me.

He is starting to put sentences together already! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fianlly had a moment to check you blog. You are so creative. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That is soo cute!!!!! You did such awonderful job!!!!! Love you sooo Much!!!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Isnt it Amazing! Especially the Good Examples he has to learn by! What a Special Family he is Blessed with!!
shaha