Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Joke of the week...

A boy had reached four without giving up the habit of sucking his thumb, though his mother had tried everything from bribery to reasoning to painting it with lemon juice to discourage the habit.
Finally she tried threats, warning her son that, "If you don't stop sucking your thumb, your stomach is going to blow up like a balloon."
Later that day, walking in the park, mother and son saw a pregnant woman sitting on a bench. The four-year-old considered her gravely for a minute, then spoke to her saying, "Uh-oh ... I know what you've been doing."

Kids say the cutest things... and then you wonder where they get them.. and then you hear yourself speak!!

I hope this made you laugh today... my goal is to help make you laugh at least once a week...

5 comments:

Ashley Reno said...

That is hilarious. I loved it. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog through Anna. Your kids are getting so big. It is crazy how fast they grow up. I hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

It worked - Dad and I both had a real good laugh.

Anonymous said...

That is funny and cute!!! Yes they do say the cutes things!! You did a WONDERFUL JOB ON THE BLOG MOM!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
lOVE,Raelene

Ashley Reno said...

Heather had bone cancer. It is one of the most painful kinds and never once did she complain. She lost her left leg to it about 4 years ago.She was amazing.

Ashley Reno said...

my email address is renoashl@gmail.com