Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flying Lessons...


So I finally decided it was time to take flying lessons! I know.. you thought the day would never come. Ok.. for those that know me well, you know that this would not ever happen for I am terrified of heights!!
So I am taking a different kind of flying lessons. It is from the website Flylady.net. She has step by step instructions that are very logical and easy to follow on how to get rid of clutter and organize your home. For those of us who are interested in it, if you are not one of us nuts who love our clutter...just kidding... you might not like this post.
I am tired of living in CHAOS..(can't have anyone over syndrome) and I want things to be nice in my home. True it will never be immaculate.. who wants that anyway! Takes the fun and surprise out of life! But I do want things a little more organized! Of course it might not last too long but I can enjoy it when it does happen...
On the website it has you decluttering your home in just 15 min a day.. sounds too good to be true, sounds too simple and of course with me if it is too simple I will complicate it! I will be posting pictures of proof when I am done.. for those who want to see that it truly works... but I feel good about myself for actually starting it! I will post later on my progress. In the meantime, enjoy the other blogs...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Amber on your goals. The header is looking good. Love, Mom