Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A skunk in our home??


Have you ever smelled something yucky in one of the rooms in your home but could not for the life of you figure out what was causing it? You search and tear everything apart and still to no avail cannot find the culprit...until you finally discover that it was right under your nose the whole time, you know.. right in plain sight! If it were a snake it would have bit ya!

For the past few days I have been smelling something unpleasant coming from the boys' room...(I know it shouldn't surprise me, after all they are boys) and I have not been able to find what is causing it. So today I decide is the day that it needs to go away. I attack their room with a mission and a cause! I clean everything.. still nothing to be found until...can you believe what I found?? Are you ready? it was a.... skunk! I don't know how it got in my house let alone the boys room! How could I have missed it? How long was it there?
Ok.. so now that you have been skunked like I was!!... the real culprit was the new pair of chore boots I bought for Jerry! How could something so silly cause so much smell in one bedroom? They haven't even been worn yet.. Anyway.. I found it to be a little funny and if I can make you laugh today then mission accomplished! If not.. check your sense of humor.. just kidding!

3 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

That was terrible, you got me. I would have died if it was a skunk! Yuck!

Anonymous said...

It was enjoyable to come home and visit your blog. Jerry's party looked fun and 'your skunk' was a hoot. Your Easter thoughts were spiritual and appreciated. All your work on your blog is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Few!! I thought you accutally had a skunk in Jerry and Braydens room!! Almost had me there mom!! Glad there was not a skunk in there!! It was Jerry's new hunting chore boots?! Can't beleive it (but I do) You did a wonderful job on that joke and the other joke for the week (day)!!!! Love you soo much!!!
Love, Raelene