Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Which one are you?


A dear friend reminded me of this saying that I had read in a book a while ago. I think it is worth repeating...

Do-er vs Feeler.

Someone who is a Do-er does things because it needs to be done not because they only feel like it. Therefore, they are the ones that get results.

A Feeler is someone who only does something when they feel like doing it. Therefore, they don't get the results...

So which one will you be today? I choose to be a do-er this morning. THat is if I feel like it! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are being do-ers this morning. Working hard on our scrap booking. We were finally able to get 19 pages filled with pictures after 5:00 yesterday afternoon. Still want to embelish them. Working hard at it again today.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know I ill be a do-er this morning!!!! You did great!!! good job!!!
Love you soo much!!
Love,Raelene

The Kelly Variety said...

I'm a feeler lately. oops

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amber! I am grateful for your friendship and the wonderful Examples you bring to my life~ Love you Girl!!
I believe I am Officially a Do-er!!
How Embarrassing when I am a feeler!! UUuugh working on it!!
Thanks Again!
Your Friends!!