Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wahooz! Hours of endless fun for so little money!

The other day my sister and I went to Wahooz fun center.  For only $3 they could play in this play area as much as they wanted to.  There was a fun slide, rope swing and all sorts of fun things.  It was hard to take pictures though due to the netting.

After they were done, we had lunch and then my sister had some tokens that the kids could use to ride or play games.  I love this age because they can be on the rides and you don't have to put a coin in for them to feel like they are playing!

While taking a picture of Brayden while he was pretending to play this dancing game, a guy came up to us and handed Brayden at least 20 tickets.  I said that was very nice of him and he replied that he didn't need them.  Then while we were up having the kids pick out their toys or candy at the ticket counter, a young couple came up to Brayden and I and handed us 2 receipts with the ticket count on them for a total of 78 tickets! We were so surprised and thankful!  Then while Brayden was trying to pick out what he wanted, he asked if he could have 1 tootsie roll.  Then when the lady behind the counter gave it to him he said "thank you, thank you soo much! OOh I love this, thank you!"  It was sooo cute, we all chuckled!  I am so thankful that he has a grateful heart at such a young age!

We had a great time and yes, I even braved going out without any make up(foundation)!  I am thankful for family and memories that we create!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! And your picture with braydan is Beautiful! You are an Awesome! Keep it up Friend! Glad your Life is Amazing!
Love your friend

Anonymous said...

What a great day. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Mom