Monday, September 13, 2010

My First Quilt

I am so excited to have finished my first quilt!! Sister Farnworth in our ward showed me how to do my first rag tie quilt and I took it home to my neighbor Patty's and finished it there.  I have never made a quilt before and had so much fun doing so.  It feels so wonderful to have created something with your own hands (and sewing machine)!  I can't wait to move onto more sewing projects and to learn!

"Sew" I had a lot of fun and hope that they are enjoyed as much as I did making them...

5 comments:

Serenity Alice said...

that looks really good. I love seeing such good work. Love you!
Love,
Celina

Matt & Corrine said...

Great job Amber! It does feel good to have finished projects - especially as a mom when so many of our tasks are continual. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to come to the computer and read your last three rewarding messages. Good job on your quilt. I really like it. I've never made one that type of quilt. It will be exciting to see your next project and blog. Keep up the good works.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Awesome! What an Awesome feelin it is to see the finished product! Your nephew is gonna LOVE it! Cant wait to see more Projects!! :)
shaha

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮