Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tender Mercies

Today is a day that I want to remember for the rest of my life. It is so hard to put into words how my heart is feeling.  A sweet Sister in our ward emailed me today telling me that I should write, books, etc.. she said that I have a way with words and she loves to read what I have to say.  I didn't think that I was that good of a writer.. I just express what is on my heart. Nor did I really realize that others care what I have to say or write so it is refreshing to hear that.

Then my dad did something so amazing  and special today.  A great gift was sent to me, but it wasn't the gift that meant so much to me.  It was the meaning behind the gift. He did something unexpected and was so thoughtful.  I received a nice embroider and sewing machine today and I just cried with gratitude.   I just feel so loved right now and that Heavenly Father is blessing me with His tender mercies.  I am praying that I can feel deserving of His blessings.  I want to be that blessing to someone else.  They when you are blessed to be a blessing and that is what I hope and pray to be each day.

I can't wait to get it hooked up.  I can't wait to make things to bless other's lives and now when I sew on it I will always think of my dad.  I am so thankful for the Lord's timing.  I am thankful for my trials and blessings.  May I always remember where they come from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a Sweet Blessing in my Life! I have learned and accomplished so much! Your sisterhood is like no other!
Keep shining! Your Amazing!
love shaha!

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮