Monday, June 29, 2009

I am a blessed wife

My dear sweetheart texts me every day telling me he loves me and that I am beautiful, hoping that someday I will see what he sees. He is too good to me! He is always complimenting me and building me up. And I am pretty sure he doesn't have to worry about it going to my head!

He kisses me in front of the kids and of course they make funny comments and say eew...daddy that is gross! He is teaching our oldest son to get the door for me. He serves me my plate of food first, reminds me of the things I shouldn't be doing if I attempt them, he clips my toenails, will paint them if I want them painted(which is not very often at all), massages my back frequently, when I am physically down he will take over for me when he can, shave my legs, do the laundry and all this he does without being asked. He is the greatest example our children could ever ask for.

I am truly blessed to be called his wife. I know that others are probably tired of hearing about what all my husband does and how much I honor and admire him, but I want my children and their children to know what kind of a person their dad and grandpa was and is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your expresions of gratitude are loving meaningful.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are Blessed! Are you sure Jeremy and Ross arent related? Haha! Thats Awesome! Your children are Blessed to!! Kids Enjoy your Wonderful Family and take notes!!
Your friends!