Monday, June 22, 2009

I have laundry that breeds... do you?



I have come to the conclusion that I have breeding laundry. That is the only logical explanation I can come up with. I do laundry, do laundry and DO LAUNDRY! Yet no matter how much I do, fold and put away, even though I might get caught up on it for a day... there somehow still remains more laundry to do! Where does it come from? I get the laundry room all nice and clean and then to my utter surprise I find dirty laundry on the floor... can you explain this phenomenon? I just decided that it has to be breeding. Except this one doesn't have a "season" where it only breeds once a year. Now if I could just figure out which one is the female....


this is how I feel when I am behind...

I will have to take a picture on the day that I happen to get it all caught up and laundry room clean so that I have proof I accomplished the life long task! But just so you don't think I am only just complaining, I am grateful for the laundry to do, that means we have clothes to wear... just wish I could get on top of it all!
this is how I would like it to look....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I agree! I found that a schedule comes in handy! And my children are young but if I want them to become responsible..... haha! Well they are right on schedule, hehe! So they have their own color coded basket and a day that is their laundry day and I see the floor to the laundry room! I wish you Luck!
Your Friends!

Anonymous said...

You did GREAT!! I try to help! Love you soo much!!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Love, Mom