Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nothing interesting going on...

For the first time since I started blogging I really don't have anything to blog about today. I made a goal of blogging every day this month so I want to stick to it. I wish I had something spectacular to blog about my sweetheart and children but I have expressed my feelings in earlier posts. I am blogging for the purpose of my family history yet I don't have anything going on right now that is that exciting to write about. Hopefully my grand and great grand children won't be too bored with what I have written already and they will find us "old folk" to be interesting and can relate to us.

Until the next post...(when something exciting happens...)Although exciting to me and to someone else can be 2 totally different things. I will say that I am grateful for the beautiful weather we have been having lately. Our garden is doing amazing! We planted our first pumpkin this year and it is growing like crazy. Our fruit trees we planted last year had a few cherries on the one tree until the birds came and got to taste them before we did! I am grateful for good friends who have offered to help me this week due to ...complications. Just when I feel alone I get a phone call asking what can be done to help and then I am reminded again of my Heavenly Father's love for me as he has worked through his children to show it. I am thankful for their love and kindness and for my family and husbands family for concern and love. My children are a huge help to me and I love them dearly. My husband loves me more than anything and I want to continue to be worthy of that love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did Great mom!! I love how you explain how you feel... love ya

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

How was your chiropractic appointment today? How are you feeling tonight? It was a spectacular day today for you were still able to keep your commitments and to share your life with us. We love you.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Aaah! You are so Loved Amber! You have an Amazing Family! Its nice to hear the simplest blessings that keep us closer than ever! Keep up your special talents!
Your Friends!