Saturday, May 23, 2009

Going gray at 2!

Have you ever thought you might go gray at the age of 2? I am sure like most of us we really don’t give it a second thought. I sure never did until the other night while at Ross’ parents house when Brayden was sitting on my lap, I was playing with his hair… I love to do that! I noticed a white hair. Yes, a single, white hair on his very head! I had Ross look to make sure that I wasn’t imagining things(I don’t ever do that!) and sure enough, he saw it too!

Now you are probably thinking to yourself at this very moment… how could such a young boy have a white hair so young? The answer to that would be… I DON’T KNOW!! Maybe it is the stress that mom is causing on him… or that it might be genetics… after all his dad started going gray at 19! I don’t know how or why, but I do think it is cute!! Maybe this will be the only white hair he ever has. One can think positively! Anyway I thought this was too interesting to not share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I can't beleive he has a white hair! You did GREAt!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you soo much!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out the Internet about white hairs? I haven't. It is fun to watch you enjoy your little son so much. Mom