Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back on line and happy mother's day

We got our computer back and now I feel like I am back in touch with the world... so to speak.

I just want my family to know how much I appreciate and love them. Even though I have never really gotten a traditional gift for mother's day... I have had more meaningful and thoughtful gifts from the one's that I love. This morning my children brought me breakfast in bed... with the helpful nudges from their father...

We enjoyed the spiritual upliftings at church. The women of the ages 18 and older received very delicious chocolates. Raelene made me a flower out of cookies and spice drops that were placed in a pot. Of which I shared with my kids. Brayden was very excited to bring me a beautifully wrapped( saran wrap with a pretty pink ribbon on it) chocolate filled eclair, of which he ended up enjoying himself once we got home~! I did get a couple of small bites out if it, but I am glad he enjoyed it! Then we spent a couple of hours over at our neighbors for a delicious bbq and re kindled some friendships and fellowshipping with them. She is an in active member in our ward. We had a great time there. Next we went and saw Ross' grandma. This will probably be the last time we would see her. Her health is failing and she is quickly headed down that road. We love her dearly and was grateful to spend some precious time with her! When we got back home, the kids and Ross gave me such sweet mother's day cards and I finally got my birthday card from my sweetheart! I love them soo much and feel so blessed to be a part of this family. I need to work harder at being more patient and kind. I hope all had a special day today with their loved ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm glad your computer is up and running again and that obnoxious virus was sucessfully dealt with. Looking forward to all your great blogs.

Love, Mom