Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm an Aunt again.. pics coming soon

As of 1:05 this morning, my sister gave birth to a beautiful boy, their second child. I am thankful she had him for she was in a lot of pain for quite a long time. His name is Nathan Wyatt. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and 21" long. Has beautiful black, wavy hair and a beautiful complexion. This is her first VBAC and she did great after she opted for the epideral. (Never had the pleasure of having one of those...). She looks great, just tired... only a couple of hours a sleep she is going on so I hope she is able to get the rest she needs. Dad is the same, and a proud pappa he is. Rightfully so, this is the first boy on his side of the family!

She is a great mother and it is quite the wonderful experience for me to see my little and only sibling grow up into a beautiful wife and mother who loves her children and husband.

I remembered to bring my camera, I just forgot to take it out of the van! So I am waiting for my sister to email them to me. As soon as I get them I will post them. Guess I need to remember to do more of the super brain yoga!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I can't beleive she already had him!! He is soo cute!! You did GREAT!!!!!! Just say you are going to forget the camera and you won't!!! :) YOU did WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!! Love you soo much!!!!!
Love,Raelene

Hodges Family said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie Amber!!
Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Your Friends!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for Marilyn and for "Aunt Amber". It will be fun so see Nathan's photos.

Love,
Mom