Thursday, May 14, 2009

Father and Sons/Girls Night!






Last Friday, the 8th of this month, Ross took Jerry and Brayden up to the Father and Sons Campout at WillowCreek here in Emmett. It was Brayden's first time up there. They had a great time, Brayden loved it, of course he loves the water and the dirt... put them together and it is a perfect recipe for fun in the mud! Ross said that Brayden slept great that night, but Ross woke up every hour covering him up so he would stay warm. What a sweetie! I am so grateful for my boys! All 3 of them!

While the boys were camping out that night, Raelene and I had a girls night at home. We ate pizza and watched a movie and did a little bit of scrapbooking. We enjoyed ourselves and actually got to bed early that night.

I am so thankful for my family. I love them so much. I hope to continue creating these fun
memories that will last a lifetime and more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice mom!! I like it a lot!! You did GREAT!!! Love you soo much!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

So Fun and what sweet memories! What a Sweet family you are!! We Love you guys! thanks for your love and generosity! Also Love the Back Drops and the NEW Stevens chronicles!! your friends!