Sunday, May 17, 2009

How well do you know your daughter/mother?

Last Saturday, the 9th of this month, was an Activity Day for the girls combined with their moms. It was beautifully set up and we appreciate all the work that went into it. We had a fun time there and to start off the activities was a questionaire, one for the girls to fill out about their moms and vice versa.

As I was looking at the sheet, more like staring at it wondering how well do I really know my daughter!.. I wasn't sure if I knew her as well as I thought I would. We got to listen to the first team kick it off. They were so fun to watch and listen to the answers! Next up was us. Here we go, everyone will know if we really know one another... Raelene's first question about me was my shoe size. She guessed it right.. how could she not? Her and I share the same shoes! She guessed the year I was born, in fact she got almost everything right about me! You go girl!

Now it's my turn...So I ask the first question and...I got it right! Phew! In fact I got several right and then... the question for me was "what would she do if she had a day off from school?" Awe, this one was easy! She always talks about how she just wants a day to spend with me, doing fun things together. So naturally that was my answer. WRONG! She said that she would play the gamecube or play outside with her CATS all day!! Ouch... I know where I stand! The cats, all day...! Oh well, at least she was honest! Of course I HAD to tease her about it for awhile... that is what good mothers do isn't it???! We had fun, we ended up winning that activity, although there were others who were really close to us..( actually, I think that other teams knew each other better than us... when you are put on the spot it is hard to come up with those correct answers!) So kudos to all who participated! It was fun to get to know more about the sisters and their daughters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I very well liked that mom ( the words you put and how you said them)!!! You did GREAT!!!!! That was a fun game and I can't beileve that You and I got most of the questions right!! Love you soo much mom you did WONDERFUL!!!
Love,Raelene

Campbell Family said...

glad you guys had a fun time! Thanks for all your help that day!

Anonymous said...

How Fun! I am looking forward to those activities, but not too Soon!Cherish those wonderful memories! What a Special Daughter & Mother Relationship! Lucky Girls!!

Anonymous said...

what a fun game! Good get accquainted game too. Aren't you thankful you have the blessing of 'knowing' your daughter so well.

Love, Mom