Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fish Whisperer



Those who know Ross well, usually call him the fish whisperer. He almost never goes fishing with out catching something, if not many. A while ago, Ross, me, a good buddie of Ross', and the kids went to his sisters place and went bass fishing. Naturally Ross and his good friend caught alot that day, catch and release... if I remember correctly, Ross caught between 8 and 11 nice bass that day! Of course the only thing that I could catch was... not a single thing! But that is ok, the best thing I ever caught in my life was my Husband!! Of course, I wouldn't release him though! Too cute and sweet to let this one go! I sure love him with all my heart. Fish smell and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could catch that many fish!!! You did a great job on the blog mom!!! Love you soo much!!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

Ah too sweet! You are a Lucky Girl! Its not very often you get to keep em! Good Job Ross keep on whispering! We Love your Blog! Good Job Amber! your friends, Thornocks