Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do you know how far slime travels?



The other day Jerry came in the house with a look that said"I am in trouble" and asked me to go with him to see something. So I followed him out to the van, only to find that his bike tire had exploded with slime. That was not all... I quickly found out just how far and fast slime can travel!

It shot all over the back of the van, made its way across the whole ceiling, on to the seats, clear up to the front of the van, on papers, the dashboard... you name it, it was covered! I was not too thrilled to see our van slimed... and I wish that I would have taken a picture! I found humor in it quicker than I thought I would... just don't want to go thru that again. Although I am sure that there will be similar stories to follow. After all, this is the Stevens Chronicles, not the one time story that never continues! lol...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You never have a dull moment thats for sure! Love the Stevens Chronicles! Keep up the Awesome Blogging!! your Friend Shaha

The Kelly Variety said...

How was that possible??

Amber said...

very easy... just fill the tire tube with too much air and watch the tire burst out with slime!! then stand back and your van will be covered in slime!

Anonymous said...

Fortunately we never had the 'slim' experience. How do you get it off? Love you,Mom

Anonymous said...

Hehe That's funny!!! I can't believe Jerry did that to my bike! But accisdents do happen! WOW! What a mess!!! Love you sooo much!!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.