Friday, May 15, 2009

Possessed Van??



Ok... so this has pretty much nothing to do with my story, however I did find it to be pretty funny! I did experience some car trouble... who knows maybe I just need my hearing checked!!

While I was driving home today, I noticed that the radio was just a little too loud and I didn't want to wake up my little boy. So I go to turn down the radio and you will never guess what happened next... the horn went off! I wasn't expecting that one so naturally I jumped! Ross would have gotten a kick out of it if he were there! It scared me for a second, then my heart finally calmed down. A couple seconds later I needed to put on my turn signal but was a little hesitant to do so, wasn't sure what was in store next but luckily nothing out of the ordinary happened!

I love life's little adventures.. they keep me on the edge of my seat, or in this case coming off the seat!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!! Yeah I bet dad will!! You did a great job!!! Love you soo much!!!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog. Amber I didn't want to interrupt your 'date' tonight and I thought you would be checkng your blog when you arrived home so I'm writing this note for your infomation. I don't know how wise it is or you to come tomorrow - Hailey has had stomach problems since Monday. We were hopeful she was over it but today when we went to Donnelly she lost everything again. Keep in touch. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

LOL... Amber your so Funny! Yes I agree Lifes Adventures keep us ready huh!! Hehehe!