Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Chillin' at the Pool

Yesterday was a perfect day to go to the pool. My sister invited Brayden and I to go swimming with her and her little girl yesterday. With my sister being about 9 mo preggo, she of course couldn't swim so I had the pleasure of taking her little one and mine in the pool. It was a beautiful day yesterday and was already almost 80 degrees when we went at around 10:30 in the morning! The kids had a fun time and I had a blast playing with them in the water! My sister was at least able to put her feet in the water to try and keep cool. Enjoy the pictures and the beautiful weather we are being blessed with!



Flying fish...the cutest flying fish I have ever seen!
Look, I found another cute flying fish!! There must be a school of them hanging around!
Get ready... I have a great arm!

Now this is what they mean by Keeping your head above water!

Toddler's version of water polo!

This is my sister, who is about to have a baby any day now! At least she could keep cool this way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cuter than cute mom!!! I wish I could of been there!! You did GREAT MOM!!!!!!!!
Love you soo much!!
Love,Raelene

Anonymous said...

Super Fun! Swimming how refreshing! Amber you look Great!!Congrats Ambers sister on a summer baby!!

Anonymous said...

Won't it be fun when Marlene and their son soon to be born can join you in the pool. What a fun day.

Love, Mom