Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blood, Sweat and Passing out

I will be so thankful when my husband is done building the pigeon loft! He has had the help of his close friend and our kids the last two weeks, but still is unfinished.

So far in the process he has managed to hurt his thumb pretty good, twice and just tonight he came in saying that he is tired of hurting himself while trying to finish it. As he came into the kitchen to rinse of his wound on his finger, he told me that he didn't feel good and sat hurriedly in the chair. As soon as he sat down he turned white and passed out! I have never seen anyone pass out before, especially my husband. He gave us a scare and it took him a while to get moving again... now he is back outside and I pray we have no more injuries while building it!

So he literally has put his blood, sweat and not tears, but passing out into building this pigeon loft!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right mom.. he did give us a scare exspecially me!! Usally moms get more scared than their daughters. Well mom you did a great job on putting it togeather!!! You always do a good job!!! Love you soo much!!!!
Love,Raelene