Monday, August 31, 2009

Crowns or Dentures.. the verdict is in

Well I saw my Dentist today and expressed my concerns about my teeth. He sat there and patiently listened to my list of questions. After I was done, he told me he would in no way consider gettin dentures for me, especially being as young as I am. Also I don't have any serious disease with my teeth.

He said that after $5000 for braces and $20,000 in Crowns in the next 5 or so years I will have perfect teeth! He told me that I had strong roots and a good bone structure.

It was nice to hear this.. all except the expenses of course! I am grateful for the prayers in behalf of the situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Enjoyed Brayden today! With visiting teaching and enrichment meetings we had a long day! He was a Real Good Sweet Boy! That is Good News but not really the expenses, but what can you do! You are Truly Blessed maybe by then something technolgy will save you somewhere!! You are Beautiful!!
Oh and the Mandarin Sause was DELICIOUS! Please post the recipe or call me! We had NO left overs and I desperatly need some... mmmh!! Thanks for your loving sharing service! You truly are Wonderful! We Love You!
Love Your Friends!