Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pressure Cooker Roast

I have heard about cooking a roast in a pressure cooker and that it was sooo tender and fast. I like everyone I know was nervous about using one. But once you use it it is very easy to work. We put a large Arm Roast in the pressure cooker, it was thawed and seasoned and most of it was done to perfection in just 20 min. It was so tender and juicy and flavorful. I am excited that it turned out delicious and easy and that it cooked fast and also that it didn't BLOW UP on me!!

If I had a camera I would have taken a picture for it turned out looking so nice! Eventually I will get one... But I am thankful for the moments that I have to blog about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a Great job MOM!!! Yeah it did get done fast!! Love you soo much!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

We will certainly have to try this method of cooking a roast especially on a hot day when we are in a hurry. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I will have to try it!!
I told you i have a camera! Lol so remind me... haha! Then you wont miss out on these Special Moments! Especially with school starting in a few days!! You know my number! Missed ya!
Your Friends!