Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Ross!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband! Just 36 years ago you were born to an amazing family. Now you have a family of your own. We are blessed by you and love you more than words could every express!

This is one of my favorite pictures of you! Picking flowers... I always knew there was a softer side to you! You have won my heart and I love you dearly!



I wish you a very special day today and may you be blessed with your hearts desires!



Last night we went out to dinner as a family and had a wonderful time. Today you get to go train dogs... your kids made you pancakes, and we get to finish it off by going to your cousin's wedding here in Emmett and enjoying a catered dinner! What a way to celebrate your birthday!



Happy Birthday Dad Love u! You are an awesome Dad!!---Jerry
Happy Special Happy Birthday Dad!! Hope you are having a fun time!! Love you soo much!! Your the best! Love, Raelene
Happy Birthday Daddy! You are special and fun. I love you--Brayden

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Ross! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dad!! luv you soo much!! you are the best!!

Love,
Raelene