Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspiring Movie

If you haven't seen or heard about Soul Surfer, it is worth seeing. I love feel good movies that actually have a point to it. I wish that they would come out with more of them. And its based on a true story. It comes highly recommended.

I thought about my own life and how good I have it. I haven't had anything happen to me like others have and like Bethany Hamilton who lost her arm and almost lost her life. My life is very blessed. I am so thankful for my blessings and my trials as small as they are. We go thru things for our benefit. To be better, stronger, more refined and to ultimately bring us closer to our Heavenly Father. I am not here merely for my experiences. There is much for me to learn and to do, to better myself and to do those things that bring me close to my Savior. Whatever I am called to go thru, over, or around, I will do so with a happy heart. I need to make my life a living gift to my Heavenly Father.


I am here to serve, love unconditionally, grow, mature, learn and to listen. May I live in such a way that others will want to know their Savior because of my actions and words. I love my Savior, my Heavenly Father, my Husband, children, family and friends. May you all know how thankful I am for you.

No comments: