Thursday, September 17, 2009

Training in Progress...


For the past couple of days Brayden has come to me and said that he needs to go potty! YEA!! I hope that this continues to to the point where we are officially out of diapers. I am a little sad because he is my last one, but let's face it... diapers and wipes are EXPENSIVE and a hassle! I took him to Bi-Mart today here in Emmett to pick out his first pack of candy for going potty.
I have nothing against bribery when it is the first time.. afterall, we all do better with postive motivation!! His candy he picked out was Salt Water Taffy.. pretty good choice! Anyway, I am just excited about our progress!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I've enjoyed all of your blog. Glad to be home again.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yah! Good Job Brayden!! Keep up the Good Work! Save mama $$$! Mmmh salt water taffy! Yummmy! Good choice! Best Wishes!
Your Friends!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Brayden is going pooty and chose out those salt water taffy candy!! LOL! You did great mom!!! Love you soo much!!

Love,
Raelene