Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our first BSU game!


A special thanks to Ross' brother for getting us tickets to Saturday Night's BSU game, Ross and I were able to attend our first game ever! It was such a fun experience for us both. We sat above the 25 yard line and 17 rows up on the second story. WE had a wonderful view. The only thing I didn't like about the experience was listening to the people behind us talk with a very foul mouth and then others complaining about the way the players were playing. I thought to myself"then if you are so good why aren't you out there instead of them?" But I figured that wouldn't go over too well.

The sun was on us through part of the game and then finally went behind the stadium. All of it was quite the eye opener for me. To see that many people all gathered together. To see all the tail gate parties. I am not good in large crowds but did well considering.

It was a fun date for Ross and I and am very grateful for the experience thanks to his brother and wife.

Oh yeah, the score was 48-0 Boise over Miami of Ohio. They played great, especially the defense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That must of be amazing!!! I wanted to be there too but it sounded lake a great date!!! You did a great!! Love you soo much!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Fun! What a Thoughtful brother Ross has! Awesome Date night! Glad you had Fun!!
Your Friends!!