Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An organized freezer makes life easier



I had read this in a magazine a few weeks ago and thought I would give it a try. I absolutely love it! Although I had to make some minor alterations and take out the containers on the top shelf to fit the roasts, it is still neat and you know right where everything is. No more digging thru your meat to find that long wanted pork roast!

I hope this helps some and those that are already organized in their freezer...well you are ahead of me! At least I can now feel like I have something in my life that is in its place...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! Thanks for taking pictures and sharing with us.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Well Done! aaaaah doesnt it feel Great! Being Prepared makes Life easier! thanks for Sharing and boosting those who need it!!
Your Friends!

Matt & Corrine said...

Very impressive Amber!! Now I just have to think of a way that could be adapted to work in my chest freezer.Any ideas smart one?