Friday, September 11, 2009

Who needs bread and jam? /butterfingers!



My little boy just loves peanut butter, but loves to eat it right out of the jar!! Forget the bread and jam, just use my hand is what he is saying! I finally decided to take a picture before washing him up... It is sad when you look for reasons to take a picture so you have something cute to post or save for future bribes!?



I am still getting fuzzy pictures, who hired that photographer anyway!? But just loved the expression on his face.. what a ham!

3 comments:

Matt & Corrine said...

What a little goof! That hand looks like a great spoon to me. :) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,

Sorry, I for got to leave a comment. You did such a good job! Brayden is so cute with his hands dipped in peanut butter!! I use to eat peanut butter out of the jar too!! Love you so much!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! What a funny lil man you have! At least he knows what he wants! And there is no stopping him! Im sorry about the camera! Not sure how to adjust the fuzzies I will get the manual! See you guys tomorrow for dinner!!

Your Friends!!