Tuesday, March 3, 2009

That's Dinner... Not The Scrap Bucket!!



It made me laugh when I was fixing dinner last night! I made meatloaf for dinner and couldn't help but think of what Ross told me about his mom when she made meatloaf for dinner. Growing up, his mom would make meatloaf on occasion and this one time Ross was asked to take the scrap bucket out to the compost. Unbeknownst to him, he happened to grab the container that had the makings of meatloaf in it and proceeded to head to the compost pile to dump it.. when his mom said" stop Ross! that is not scraps, that is dinner!!"

I thought it was funny.. I could see how he could have the 2 confused! It doesn't look pretty going in the oven but sure looks better coming out of it!
Thankfully it tasted so much better than it looked! Was yummy, topped it with barbque sauce and a little brown sugar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun family memories.

Anonymous said...

Good thing he did not take out the dinner bucket!!!!! Love you
Love,Raelene