Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dog with a sweet tooth


Raelene and her Grandma (Ross' mom) made a pie plate of homemade caramel and another of divinity for her birthday coming up this saturday. She gave it to her last weekend while in Cascade. She was so excited to have her own present that was candy (she loves sweets!)

Then, low and behold, Kato (with his kenine senses) for sweets, finds what Raelene has left of her caramel and divinity and enjoys it to the last lick! I thought it was funny!


I hate to see what the vet bill will be when he looks at his teeth... probably has more cavities then the kids do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much did he eat? He has good taste. I want you to know that Raelene 'made' the candy with me. She got tired stirring and standing. She was also fasinated as to how the liquidy syrup could turn into soft white mountains of candy. The most important part of the candy was 'teaching' Raelene how to make candy. Of course grandma was right there and we were doing it all together. It was lots of work and fun. Love, Mom

Amber said...

Ahh...Mom why did Kato had to get my candy it was my favorite kind too!!! Well I guess you are right it is a little funny!;) I still wish he did not get into it though:(
Anyway you did a good job finding a carmal pic.!
Love you mom
Love,
Raelene