Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30 is OLD.. Mom!

Last week when Raelene and I were in the truck waiting for Ross, I teased Raelene saying that she had gray hair. She panicked and quickly responded with " But I am not 30 yet! I am too young for gray hair!" Of course, being the kind mother, I told her I was just kidding her!
Then it occured to me shortly there after... are we supposed to get gray hair at 30?! I am with her.. I am too young for gray hair.. and yes I am still 19! Ok that is obvious that I am not.. but after you hit 30 I have been told you start to go back in age..
Do you remember being a kid or even a teenager and when someone said that they were 30 you thought to yourself" that is old!" At least I thought that way. Then the closer you get to it (and remember, I am not that close) smile.. it is not old at all! I still see myself or at least think of myself as still being that teenager.. maybe it is because our Spirits never age. So, to all those who are approaching 30... you are still young and remember that age is just a matter of perspective.. or at least I would like to think of it that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're still a young chick hardly out of the nest. Where are the pictures? Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't remember when i said that! But good job mom!! Love you soo much!!
Love, Raelene