Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude


In reading about the recent deaths of actors and actresses, and those that we know and love, it tends to make you think about your own life and what you are grateful for..
Being one who has had many close calls and know that her guardian angels are working overtime.. I try not to take life for granted too much. I know that we are all here for a reason, and sometimes we don't get that reason figured out right away, but it is comforting to know that we are needed here to do the work that our Savior needs us to.

I know that I blog sometimes about those things that are silly and might not have much meaning to those who are reading accept to the one that is posting it, but I wanted my Father in Heaven to know just how much I appreciate my trials and blessings, my husband and children, my family, extended family and my close friends, in fact all those that I am privilaged to know.

Everyone is a blessing in someone's life and you all have been that to me and my family. I love my Husband and children with my whole heart. I love life and I love being here to experience those things that are necessary in refining me so that I can return to a loving Heavenly Father again. Thank you to all who bless my life with your kindness, love, acceptance and forgiveness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good to read mom!!!! You don't blog to much about silly things:) I love and enjoying seeing new things on the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the greatest blogger ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you enjoy putting new things on the blog!!
Love you so much!!!!
Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

thanks dear i love to hear your grateful heart and love for your family,and myself
Love Ross

Anonymous said...

It is extremely late (or should I say early) but I wanted to check out your blog before I went to bed. Your expression of love and gratitude was heart felt. We love you! We sure hope you get over your cough and cold and get feeling well again real soon. May you be blessed. Love, Mom