Sunday, March 1, 2009

Future Jobs?

I think I have an idea of what my children might choose as a profession when they get older. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them being caught in the "act", so hopefully just words will suffice.

Jerry, our oldest, loves fire! He loves building a fire(with adult supervision of course!) and being near one. ...so it is somewhat safe to say that maybe he will be a firefighter?

Raelene is a fun spirited girl who likes to argue her point. She is a great daughter and loves to help and is kind.. but that debating is very strong in her.. maybe she will be a lawyer or politician?

Brayden loves and I mean loves to dump/spill things! If there is a glass, bowl, plate or anything that has anything in it he will dump it every time! I would not be surprised if we didn't have some sort of growth somewhere in our home from all the water, milk, juice, or any liquid that he dumps all over! A couple of weeks ago, he opened my 5 gallon buckets of Spelt Flour and White Sugar and dumped them on the floor! Almost 50 pounds of his own "sand" was on the floor for him to play in.. wish we had a picture of that one! Hard not to laugh after we gave it some time!!

So, I think he has a chance of being in a job that involves dumping...?

They are so much fun and there is never a dull moment with them around! I love my kids and enjoy the laughter they bring me!

No comments: