Friday, August 26, 2011

Wii games and earplugs....

So to preference all of this, we have the best neighbors anyone could ask for!!  They are a young couple with an almost one year old and they help with everything!!  We take care of one another and they love our family and vice versa.  They especially get a kick out of Brayden.... you see, Brayden feels comfortable enough to go over to their house in the early morning hours and ask if he can play their wii.  They are very nice about it and have never gotten upset or asked us to keep him home, they just sweetly bring him back home.

Yesterday morning while I was on my way to take Jerry to get all 4 of his wisdom teeth cut out, Brayden goes down to their house and jiggles the door handle.  They open it and Aaron asked him what he was doing.... he answered finally a direct answer and asked if he could play their wii.... then Aaron asked what were the earplugs for??  Brayden answered in a honest and sincere way..."so you and Kina can sleep and not hear me play"... they laughed so hard and so did I when I was told what happened... honestly, what 4 yr old thinks about those things??  To be so concerned about the other person and wanted to make sure that they could sleep and so he wouldn't wake them.... that is too cute in my opinion.  I love that little guy!!  He truly is very sensitive, just like his older siblings.  I am so blessed to be their mother!!!

2 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

oh how cute!!!! What a thoughtful little man :)

Murphy's said...

Wow. Both Christine and I laughed when we read this. Thanks for sharing your little laughs and joys in life. We do love hearing about all this things.