Saturday, August 6, 2011

IT's always darkest before the Dawn....

After experiencing the worst pancreatitis I have had in my life during wed night/thursday morning and trying to get over a kidney infection which was caused by bacteria that started and is finishing up in my stomach, I have never felt so sick and helpless in my life!! 

With the help of friends, we got the pancreatitis under control, using oils and garlic oil to fight off bacteria, and testing with whole food supplements to rebuild my kidneys for right now, and testing to find out that my body cannot in any way handle any sugar in any form, carbohydrates, starches, cooked oils, saturated fats and grains... (so you are probably thinking, is there anything left to eat???)... I am on a new adventure to restore my body and health.  I am feeling better than I was Thursday and still feel weak and a bit nauseaus, I am making improvements.

Our bodies are smart.  They know what they need to have in order to heal.  I have lost almost 8 pounds in just 3 days... but I think I can maintain.  I feel that I need to do this so I can avoid another attack.  Besides, it is pretty much sticking to the word of wisdom except for not eating any whole grains, but I am sure in time I can add some back into my diet( at least I can have wild rice and quinoa).  This is a small price to pay in order to restore my health.

I thank you for your understanding and support.  I will need it.  I know others who have a very strict diet as well and I know that they appreciate the support.  I am grateful for a  second chance to be able to heal my body properly.  I am thankful for my family and friends sticking by me thru this very challenging ordeal and being there for me when I needed them most.  I love you all so very much and wish that The Lord blesses you beyond measure.

As the saying goes, it's always darkest before the Dawn.... and it's like deep cleaning a house, it's always worse before it gets better!!

2 comments:

Serenity Alice said...

What a beautiful thing life can be. Even in our pain, we can find hope. Perhaps that was one thing God intended for us. Love you all!
I hope you are feeling better.
Celina

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I've been to your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Mom