Friday, August 12, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes....

Oh, how I got a good chuckle out of this one!!  So.. we were sitting in the chapel in Nampa at Ross' great uncles' funeral and it was a beautiful service.  Brayden was sitting next to me and I would say about a half an hour or so into the service, he lets out a sigh and says with all sincere seriousnous"  I'm tired, I'm hungry and I am bored."....LOL   I laughed so hard and Ross asked me what he said but I really couldn't answer him so I told him to ask Brayden what he just said and he said the exact same thing and Ross chuckled so hard it was cute!!!  Anyway... just wanted to jot this down while I still thought of it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do to keep entertained while Brayden is in kindergarten this year? What is his schedule? Did you get help fixing the water supply? How is everthing?

Love,
Mom