Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lots of Randomness

Get ready for picture overload!  A bunch of different pictures coming up....

 Here is our Natural Weed Eater... isn't he cute??
 Brayden is winding up for the throw....
 I wonder where it went??
 Are you ready Mom??
I thought about leaving her in here... what do you think??
 Ross is trimming Kato's nails... Isn't he a cutie?  (I was talking about Ross...)
 What do you think... he's a natural!
 What a Ham...he sure doesn't get that from me!!
 Just hangin' out in the beautiful sun!
 Just chillin'... Still a ham!
 My handsome fisherman!  Doesn't he look great!!!  I think so!  I also think he looks younger!
Now that's what I call a big mouth!  Thought this was too good of a picture not to share!

As you can see we have tried to enjoy the sun when we have it.  I love taking pictures of my family... Jerry was taking a nap during most of this... should have taken one of him!!