Monday, May 2, 2011

Lesson Learned...don't mess with poisons

We have been working hard at our lawn this past weekend.  It looks soo much better!  The main thing that is left to do is to spray weeds.  No problem, I can handle this one for sure. Or so I thought.

This morning there wasn't any wind and it was beautiful outside( finally!).  I mixed up the solution (no, I didn't have gloves on.. why would I want to be smart and wear gloves??... I wasn't thinking.  That is obvious).  It poured all over my hands... then it leaked onto my hands instead of spraying out.  I didn't know it was broken... why should I know that?? LOL.... I am very very sensitive to it.  Who knew?  So my hubby will do it for me but he will wear a mask and gloves... much smarter than me!

Needless to say, I am very sick... weak, tired... humbled.  I believe you could say that I learned my lesson.  Don't play with weed killer... there is a reason why it is called poison.

1 comment:

Parley and Anna said...

whoa! I hope you're okay! Scary!

Also, what a great FHE idea...I bet we could all use a little work on that--I know I do!